SGH Private Client Portfolios provides a comprehensive discretionary portfolio management service that allows investors to tailor an investment portfolio to their individual needs.
The service is available to wholesale clients with a minimum investment of $500,000 and is suitable for individuals, self-managed superannuation funds, family offices, trusts, companies and not-for-profits.
Clients delegate their investment decisions and implementation of their chosen investment strategy to us whilst retaining beneficial ownership of their investments.
Our service offers significant benefits including:
- Experienced team of professional portfolio managers complimented by our institutional team
- Actively managed portfolio solution for your investment needs and objectives
- Individually Managed Accounts (IMA) with direct share and bond ownership suiting individual income, growth and tax requirements
- Transparency and flexibility
- Global sub custodian for security and safety of assets
- Long history of portfolio performance meeting client investment objectives
- As an independent fund manager we offer open architecture and a best of breed approach
- Regular comprehensive individual reporting and online up-to-date access to portfolios.
The SGH Advisory Board is an independent, special purpose committee whose role is to act as an independent advisor to the SGH Private Client Portfolios business unit.