SGH Private Client Portfolios provides a comprehensive discretionary portfolio management service that allows investors to tailor an investment portfolio to their individual needs.
The service is available to wholesale clients with a minimum investment of $500,000 and is suitable for individuals, self-managed superannuation funds, family offices, trusts, companies and not-for-profits.
Clients delegate their investment decisions and implementation of their chosen investment strategy to us whilst retaining beneficial ownership of their investments.
Our service offers significant benefits including:
- Experienced team of professional portfolio managers complimented by our institutional team
- Actively managed portfolio solution for your investment needs and objectives
- Individually Managed Accounts (IMA) with direct share and bond ownership suiting individual income, growth and tax requirements
- Transparency and flexibility
- Global sub custodian for security and safety of assets
- Long history of portfolio performance meeting client investment objectives
- As an independent fund manager we offer open architecture and a best of breed approach
- Regular comprehensive individual reporting and online up-to-date access to portfolios.
The SGH Advisory Board is an independent, special purpose committee whose role is to act as an independent advisor to the SGH Private Client Portfolios business unit.
SGH Private Client Portfolios Login
Private Client Portfolios
Tim joined SG Hiscock & Company in 2016 – bringing over 20 years industry experience. Prior to SG Hiscock, Tim was the Head of Discretionary Portfolio Management at Deutsche Bank Wealth Management in Australia where he was responsible for both client relationships and managing balanced portfolios across a number of asset classes including equities, property, fixed interest and cash. Tim’s previous roles include Senior Investment Manager at HSBC Asset Management, Institutional Equities analyst at Macquarie Bank and consultant at a number of global financial organisations in London including Salomon Brothers and Barclays Global investors. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce and is both a Chartered Accountant and CFA.