About the Individually Managed Account Service
The Individually Managed Account Service provides a comprehensive discretionary portfolio management service that allows investors to tailor an investment portfolio to their individual needs. The service is available to wholesale clients and is suitable for individuals, self-managed superannuation funds, family offices, trusts, companies and not-for-profits. Clients delegate their investment decisions and implementation of their chosen investment strategy to us whilst retaining beneficial ownership of their investments.
This service offers significant benefits, including:
- Access to an experienced team of professional institutional portfolio manager’s engaging in comprehensive stock research and analysis of management, financials and ESG factors.
- Actively managed portfolio solution for your investment needs and objectives
- Direct share, bond and variable note ownership suiting individual income, growth and tax requirements
- Transparency and flexibility
- Global sub custodian for security and safety of assets
- Long history of portfolio performance meeting client investment objectives
- As an independent fund manager we offer open architecture and a best of breed approach
- Regular comprehensive individual reporting and online up-to-date access to portfolios.
The History of DMP Asset Management Ltd and SG Hiscock & Company
DMP Asset Management (DMP) and its predecessor firms was established in 1991 before a management buyout in 2010 lead to the formation of the DMP brand. 2017 marked the celebration of 25 years of successfully servicing its clients’ funds management needs. In March 2019, DMP merged with SG Hiscock & Company (SGH), a boutique fund manager specialising in Australian equities and property securities (including Australian and global REITs).
SGH was established in 2001 by six principals and like DMP, is fully owned by staff. This brought together two long-standing, quality businesses with a significant depth in investment experience and a shared culture of focusing on client solutions through both funds and bespoke IMA offerings.
Combining the SGH Private Client Portfolio business with DMP under the DMP brand enhances the scale and strength of our research and product delivering more opportunities for our clients via a leading edge platform.