To invest directly in any of our funds, follow these simple steps.
Read the relevant fund PDS and accompanying reference guide (or additional information booklet) thoroughly.
- Complete the application form – ensuring that you complete all relevant sections. Please note the minimum investment amount that applies.
- Send your completed application form to the appropriate fund administrator. Include all supporting identification documentation and initial investment amount.
- For further information, refer to the section ‘How to apply’ in the relevant PDS, this includes all the payment options for your initial investment amount.
- Read the relevant fund PDS and accompanying reference guide.
- Complete the application form, following the existing investor instructions.
- Send your completed application form to the appropriate fund administrator with your additional investment amount.
If you need to update your Investor details or make an additional investment, download the appropriate form:
Our Fund Administrators provide unit registry services including the processing of applications, redemptions and distributions as well as the maintenance of unit holder records and online access.
Mainstream Fund Services
Fidante Partners provide unit registry services for the SG Hiscock Property Fund and SG Hiscock Property Opportunities Fund. Fidante Partners Reply Paid 86049 Sydney NSW 2001 T: 13 51 53 F: 02 9994 6666 E: firstname.lastname@example.org