SGH LaSalle Concentrated Global Property Fund
An actively managed portfolio that invests primarily in listed property securities (GREITs) and real estate operating companies (REOCs) globally. The fund seeks to provide total return through long-term capital appreciation and rental income. It provides investors with exposure to attributes of property ownership along with liquidity offered by tradable securities.
At a Glance
At a Glance
The investment management of the Fund is in two parts:
- The overall investment manager is SGH who is responsible for the currency management.
- The management of global investments is sub-delegated to LaSalle Investment Management Securities, LLC (LaSalle).
The Fund will pursue high conviction global investment opportunities that typically provide solid fundamentals over the medium-to long-term and compelling valuations. The strategy will be benchmark unaware and focus on companies with:
- Deep value
- Underappreciated growth prospects
- Property sector or market dislocation; and/or
- Identifiable catalysts.
SGH and LaSalle will use the following guidelines when selecting assets for the fund:
- Targets between 10 – 20 stocks that are listed or due to be listed on an approved stock exchange
- The maximum allocation to an individual stock is 20% of the fund’s net assets
- Invest up to 100% of the fund in global listed securities (Inc Australia)
- The international currency exposure will be hedged back into Australian dollars
- The maximum cash allocation can be up to 100%
Performance as at 31 December 2019. Powered by data from Financial Express. For funds with less than 5 yrs performance history, refer to fact sheet for since inception returns.
Funds Distribution team
Our team is responsible for the retail distribution and marketing for our funds and have expertise with Financial Advisers, platforms and researchers. Our team of industry professionals have extensive knowledge and resources to support you and your clients with tailored investment solutions. Contact them today to discuss our funds in more detail.