Morgan Stanley Global Quality Fund
Investors can choose from two classes of units:
- Morgan Stanley Global Quality Fund (APIR code: ETL8936AU)
- Morgan Stanley Global Quality Fund (Hedged) (APIR code: ETL5737AU)
The Morgan Stanley Global Quality Fund seeks to compound wealth at attractive rates of return over the long term by focusing on high quality, resilient, well managed companies. With a portfolio of 35-55 stocks, the Fund aims to deliver lower long-term volatility.
At a Glance
At a Glance
The Fund invests primarily in a concentrated portfolio of equity securities of companies in the world’s developed countries. The Fund may from time to time also invest in equity securities of companies located in emerging markets, in debt securities convertible into equity securities, and other equity-linked securities.
Companies whose equity securities are chosen for inclusion in the Portfolio will, in the opinion of the Sub-Manager, typically possess the following characteristics:
- Resilient franchises/intangible assets
- Domestic/international growth potential
- Low capital intensity
- High free-cash generation: repeat business
- Financial strength: comfortable coverage of fixed charges; and
- Capable management
The following guidelines will be used when selecting investments for the Fund:
- The Fund will hold equity and equity related securities which are traded, listed or due to be listed on recognised exchanges throughout the world
- The Portfolio will typically hold between 35 to 55 securities
- A maximum of 7% of the portfolio may be invested in any one company.
- The portfolio will not purchase more than 10% of the outstanding securities of any one company.
- A maximum of 10% of the portfolio may be invested in unlisted securities
(Note: Percentage restrictions apply at the date of purchase of the relevant security)
- The international currency exposure of the Morgan Stanley Global Quality Fund (Hedged) will be hedged back to the Australian dollar.
Performance as at 31 July 2020. Powered by data from Financial Express. For funds with less than 5 yrs performance history, refer to fact sheet for since inception returns.
Switch funds between your existing account
Funds Distribution team
Our team is responsible for the retail distribution and marketing for our funds and have expertise with Financial Advisers, platforms and researchers. Our team of industry professionals have extensive knowledge and resources to support you and your clients with tailored investment solutions. Contact them today to discuss our funds in more detail.