SGH Live Webinar Series – October 2023
We are pleased have an incredibly strong line up of speakers for our live webinars during October. Take the opportunity to hear from highly regarded SGH portfolio managers and global partners who will be discussing a wide range of topics.
Callum Burns and the SGH ICE portfolio management team: Large Cap Obsession. Are Investors Missing a Substantial Opportunity in Small Caps?
Tuesday, 17 October, 11am
Join Callum Burns, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, ICE Investors and the ICE Investors Portfolio Management team, where they will cover the small caps market, including how Small Caps have underperformed Large Caps by more than 20% since the start of 2022. This has left many investors considering allocating more funds to small caps but are concerned about where company earnings will land in the period ahead.
Matt Sgrizzi (LaSalle): Listed Property and the Current Market
Monday, 23 October, 11am
Join Matt Sgrizzi, Chief Investment Officer, Securities, Portfolio Manager, LaSalle Global Solutions to hear about:
- LaSalle’s view of global property fundamentals amid tighter financial conditions
- The current market environment and the returns investors can expect from GREITs relative to the unlisted property market
- How investors can take advantage of attractive opportunities across the global property market
Irene Goh & Raf Choudhury (abrdn): A Pathway to Consistent Income
Tuesday, 24 October, 10am
Join Irene Goh, Head of Multi-Asset & Investment Solutions for Asia Pacific & Head of Hong Kong, and Raf Choudhury, Investment Director, Multi-Asset Solutions, to hear how they deliver consistent and reliable monthly income from a range of sources. Policy induced volatility is making generating stable and consistent income from traditional asset classes even more challenging. And now that the rise in bond yields has raised the bar – does reaching for higher income involve taking on more risk?
- abrdn’s multi asset approach with daily liquidity, providing your clients consistent income.
- how abrdn constructs diversified, resilient, and consistent income from a range of asset classes.